Bergen Equestrian Center Summer Camp
Does your child have an interest in horses or always wanted to learn how to ride a horse? The Bergen Equestrian Center's 2019 Summer Camp is the perfect opportunity for your child to explore and give horse back riding a try. Located on 22 acres in Overpeck County Park with 125 stalls, 2 indoor arenas, 3 outdoor rings, and a riding trail around the property.
Basic Facts About the Camp:
- Weekly Camp starts June 24, 2019 and runs through week of August 19, 2019
- Camp operates Monday-Friday from 9AM-3PM, with after Camp care from 3PM-5PM for additional fee
- Open to kids ages 7-13
- No riding or horse experience is necessary
- Riding lesson based on ability
- Spend time in barn learning about horses, grooming horses, and preparing horses for riding
- Afternoon games, arts & crafts, sprinkler fun, scavenger hunts, and more!
For all your camp questions, visit Bergen Equestrian or call 201.336.3370